Logger for Android Automotive
Moozt has developed a logger module for Android that provides a log and trace interface for IVI systems. This supports hypervisor and nonhypervisor based systems.
- Supports online and offline logs
- Collects logs from multiple OS environment to a common log system
- Ability to collect logs to USB, Ethernet or internal memory
- Logs based on internal errors and external triggers
- Logs recorded for
- WiFi (State machine and Bus)
- Bluetooth (State machine and Bus)
- Error Traces
- Logs buffered in RAM to preserve emmc write cycles
- Enable/Disable logs
- Provision to move/delete all internally collected logs (internal memory) using APIs or connecting USB devices with specific directories
- Qualcomm 820A
- Android Automotive
- Routing logs from multiple OS environment in a hypervisor-based system.