Test Automation Suite
The complexity of infotainment systems and the number of requirements the system has to satisfy is increasing due to the growing number of electronic control units (ECUs) in cars. Infotainment software companies find it challenging to test all these complex functions for ensuring product quality before start of production. As frequent integration cycles are also in place weekly or bi-weekly, the regressions tests have to be repeated multiple times. Therefore, it is highly required to carry out these large number of test cases and repeated tests by test automation to reduce the test cycles.
Moozt has developed an Android based Test Automation Suite that helps in covering test automation in the following four areas of infotainment testing.
- Regression Tests on continuous integration builds
- Connectivity Tests (Startups, shut down of multiple cycles)
- Software update USB and ETH tests
- CAN Diagnostics Tests
- Basic HMI Level Tests
- All kinds of Logs d from the target after test cycles and analysed
- Configuration of test cycles
- Memory and CPU performance information during test cycles
- Automated reports through email